on Scotia Bank’s website
Canadian travelers can now earn more cash back, more perks, and more travel benefits with the Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite Card.
New cardmembers earn up to 25,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points on the first $1,000 spent during the first three months after enrollment, and can earn up to 35,000 bonus points over the first year. A total of $550 in travel rewards.
Annual Fee: $139
Interest Rate: 19.99% (Cash advance 22.99%)
Min. Income Required: $60,000 annual personal income or $100,000 annual household income.
Additional Cards: $0 for first Supplementary Card and $50 for additional Supplementary Cards.
Valuable Travel Benefits
With the Scotiabank Passport Infinite Visa Card, you can easily book and redeem travel from your rewards, anytime, anywhere without restriction. You can even book your trip from Scotia Rewards Travel Service. Other travel benefits include:
- No foreign transaction fees
- No markup on Foreign Currency Conversion
- Complimentary Priority Pass airport lounge membership
- Six free lounge visits per year from the date of enrollment
- Free added travel insurance benefits
More Everyday Rewards
Earn points faster by using your card for everyday purchases on eligible products and services and accumulate more rewards.
- Earn 2 Scotia Rewards points on every $1 spent on eligible grocery, entertainment, dining, or transit purchases.
- Earn 1 Scotia Rewards point on every $1 spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points when you spend at least $40,000 annually.
- Earn additional Scotia Rewards points for purchases charged to Supplementary Cards.
The Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite Card is built for Canadian travelers, but it’s also a top travel card which offers even more perks for everyday purchases.
Outside of earning travel points or receiving complimentary lounge access, frequent travelers are offered a host of additional travel benefits, including:
- Emergency Senior Travel Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Flight Delay Insurance
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Rental Car Collision/Damage Insurance
- Hotel Burglary Insurance
For daily purchases, the card offers extended warranty protection for most items purchased with your card against loss or damage for 90 days. This added protection is on top of built-in price protection for most products within the first 60-days of purchase to protect buyers in case of a significant price drop.
With top-level security features, smart-pay options, and an internationally recognized card backed by the power of Visa, the Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite Card offers travelers all the benefits of a top-tier bank card with added perks and rewards we don’t see in most other bank cards.
The value received from no FX transaction fees, free Priority Pass lounge access, built-in purchase protections, and the added bonus points paid out on qualified purchases, should make this card a top pick for Canadian travelers.